Thursday, August 9, 2007

Wow, that was fast...

So, tonight, I got my wish early! Got off work to see my daughter finish her tumbling class, went to the Cecil Whitaker's $3 pizza night, and then we had enough time for me and her to go in the basement and open my box.

It was a nice Green Beret board (with a few resistors snipped and bent back, and a capacitor on the bottom -- Do they all look like that?). Anyway, plugged it in, fired it up, and bingo-bango-bongo! Fully working Green Beret.

Played a bit, and got my name on the high score list. My girl was eating an apple while I played. Snapped this shot of her by the candy cab. (That's her "smile" smile. She said she's playing the game with her foot.)



I gotta adjust my monitor a little, but for now, I'm a happy man.

No comments:

Triple boot iMac with Snow Leopard, El Capitan, and Batocera... Notes, Tips, Tricks, and Hints

Well, well, well.   I think I got it?  Use my notes at your own risk.  BACK UP BEFORE PARITIONING AND ERASE HD DATA! Here's the basics f...