Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Probing my chassis




Well, my daughter's still at Grandma and Grandpa's, having fun with Luna Moth's and ponys, and I've been knee deep in helping Jenny keep my son busy and doing all of the rebates for my new MacBookPro (damn, this is a sexy computer - I got Windows on BootCamp and Parallels - and they're wicked fast - FINALLY Visual Pinball and Baby Pacman!)

So, I've kept my arcade and pinball time to a minimum. But, I've got an eBay box collecting dust for the last 2 days, and another one on the way.

In box #1 - a high voltage probe - $15 from eBay. When Mongo sold me a G07 monitor, I got to see him use one in person, and I decided I had to have one.


In box #2, set to arrive soon, - A working Wells Gardner k4600 chassis. $25, from a good collector on RGVAC who couldn't give the monitor away! (Damn, if I was only closer.)

Maybe, just maybe, I'll get my Lock 'N Chase working finally (without shocking myself to death)!

No comments:

Triple boot iMac with Snow Leopard, El Capitan, and Batocera... Notes, Tips, Tricks, and Hints

Well, well, well.   I think I got it?  Use my notes at your own risk.  BACK UP BEFORE PARITIONING AND ERASE HD DATA! Here's the basics f...