Sunday, August 19, 2007

Well packaged, and high quality... 2 great guys.

My faith in eBay and RGVAC is being restored. Here's my high voltage probe and chassis unpack. Bob, eBay seller ID rwa-tech, and Larry from HermitCreek are Great Guys in my book!

That's the probe. A nice handwritten note, peanuts with the probe in a section of apple crate! Wow. See that piece of styrofoam...


It's to protect the tip! Wow. Bob, you're awesome.

Here's the chassis from Larry before unpacking. Beautiful. That's 4 layers of bubble wrap! With paper on the side to stop shifting. (Larry was giving the monitor away and had no takers! What is this world coming to!)

And look, everything's off the chassis that's on a wire is wrapped up separately.

The only sad part of this story? What I did after unpacking... I immediately took them down, and put them on top of their project - the Lock 'n Chase.
(The pink squares on the marquee are my Daughter's "artwork".

Start the count...Days from opening the box, to installing the chassis? Today's 8/19/07. I'm going to Seattle for 3 days. So, we're at 4 days at least until I can work on it. Wish me luck! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Triple boot iMac with Snow Leopard, El Capitan, and Batocera... Notes, Tips, Tricks, and Hints

Well, well, well.   I think I got it?  Use my notes at your own risk.  BACK UP BEFORE PARITIONING AND ERASE HD DATA! Here's the basics f...