Thursday, August 16, 2007

Pooh: Bringing neighbors together

The following "call" to the editor was logged in our local edition paper last week...
----------------------------

Pooh: Bringing neighbors together
THIS IS ABOUT the caller with the problem of people letting their dog pooh in their yard. Let me tell you how I remedied the situation. I had a neighbor a few doors down who used to do that and I asked them nicely to stop and he told me to do something to myself that if I could do it I would join the circus. I went out there one time after the dog pooped in the yard I had a wet paper bag with me and I scooped up the pooh and put it in the wet paper bag and I walked down in front of their house and flung it at their storm door. The pooh went everywhere the neighbor opened their door and game me a nasty look I just smiled and waved and they turned around and walked off. After that it never happened again. This neighbor and I get along pretty good now but I think that's because the dog died and he divorced his wife.

----------------------------
That's exactly how it was in the paper. Punctuation and all. Gotta love the small town papers!

No comments:

Triple boot iMac with Snow Leopard, El Capitan, and Batocera... Notes, Tips, Tricks, and Hints

Well, well, well.   I think I got it?  Use my notes at your own risk.  BACK UP BEFORE PARITIONING AND ERASE HD DATA! Here's the basics f...