Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The "Green Beret Box Watch" - Day 3




Well, it's been now, 2 days, since my Green Beret (aka Rush'n Attack) came from eBay ($15 total including shipping).

Right now, it's a box in our hallway... :( (It will be Konami Classic # 6 or #7 I believe. Let's see here. I now have Jail Break, Amidar, Yie Ar Kung Fu, Time Pilot '84, Scramble, Super Basketball, and, yep, #7 Green Beret. Still need Time Pilot, Gyruss, Circus Charlie, Lost Tomb, and Gradius/Nemesis to be a completist of my faves. Would probably also like to have the wrestling one too...)

Anyway, yesterday and the night before were taken already. And tonight is too. Tomorrow night might be open, but Friday night and Saturday and Sunday are all busy. Monday maybe.

Here's the Cheap Daddy schedule....

The night before was "computer"night as we got our new MacBookPro and I was getting it up and running. (We've been without our iBook for almost 2 months, using my Windoze work laptop. I have yet to try the flaming candle trick on the iBook, but after 3 repairs and the 4th failure out of warranty, the iBook, should I get it running again, will become a MAME box.)

...coming soon to my iBook...


Yesterday was mowing the lawn.


Tonight was the free Gumbohead cajun/jazz concert at the Missouri Botanical Gardens.

Tomorrow night... Tumbling at the Little Gym and Cecil Whitaker's $3 pizza night.

Friday night, Going over to Justin and Stacey's.

Saturday, haircut, fence guys, Sam's Club and Trader Joe's run, and that night? Maybe?

Sunday, drive to Terre Haute to drop off My girl with my parents for the week.

Monday
... hmmm, nothing Monday. Maybe, just maybe, I'll have my chance to try out Green Beret!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Triple boot iMac with Snow Leopard, El Capitan, and Batocera... Notes, Tips, Tricks, and Hints

Well, well, well.   I think I got it?  Use my notes at your own risk.  BACK UP BEFORE PARITIONING AND ERASE HD DATA! Here's the basics f...