Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thank Shiva for Kitty Litter!

Well, see this?


That's cat crap. In my basement. Yummy.


Most guys would hate this chore - constantly having to scoop out the litter. And, don't get me wrong, I hate it. BUT, I love it too, because twice a week, it means I get to go play my games, just a little bit, for my reward.

So, tonight, I played 4 games of Green Beret. I'm FUZ. I got 41550 on my best game, 38550 on my second best.
I SUCK AT GREEN BERET! LOL I'm going to have to check the dip switch settings on this bad-boy. Oh well, at least I got farther than I've gotten in the month I've had it. I now know I have to jump over the truck, and then kill the guys who run out. Is that the first level? I hope so.

Of course, I have a long way to go. Twin Galaxies record is a high score of 447,140. For some reason, that one seems doable. One of my thoughts is to pick a completely obscure game, and set the high score for it. Kind of like people do when they come up with their own category for the Guiness Book of World Records.

Wish me luck, cause that's going to be a LOT of kitty litter changes before I get there... :)

No comments:

Triple boot iMac with Snow Leopard, El Capitan, and Batocera... Notes, Tips, Tricks, and Hints

Well, well, well.   I think I got it?  Use my notes at your own risk.  BACK UP BEFORE PARITIONING AND ERASE HD DATA! Here's the basics f...