Friday, September 14, 2007

Two lumps please

My wife has an incredible little blog. (She aspires to blog like this lady who's like a tightwad version of Martha Stewart.) Both of them take these nicely framed and posed pictures of things. So, after my last kitty litter/arcade time, I decided to take a similar shot.


70,100. Not too shabby. Finally made it to Green Beret level 2. (And, I scooped up a lot of turds. We bought 200 pounds of litter this time, since they were $2 off at Costco.)

Always remember! Game first! Litter second! No feline fecal matter on your joysticks!

No comments:

Triple boot iMac with Snow Leopard, El Capitan, and Batocera... Notes, Tips, Tricks, and Hints

Well, well, well.   I think I got it?  Use my notes at your own risk.  BACK UP BEFORE PARITIONING AND ERASE HD DATA! Here's the basics f...