Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Goodluck Boy

Last night was a good night. Since it's getting dark so early and the mosquito's are as thick as penguins, the kids and I went down for an hour of fun. (Note: I've got no idea what "thick as penguins" means!)


85,060 is not quite my best score ever on my Top Score (I'd gotten over 100,000 6 months ago when we first had it), but it's pretty good. I had a sweet 2nd ball where I had all of the bonus credit "balls", and spent about 2 minutes trying desperately to hit the "score bonus" and racking up points. If I'd have hit the "score bonus", I'd probably been over 100,000.

Unfortunately, the free credits aren't working - there's no "knock" or credits register. Matches "knock", but there's no credit register. 2 things for me to fix - someday.... once I figure out the schematic.

Anyway, how did I score so high? My little Goodluck Boy wanted to play and help out.


I set up a stand for him by my left arm, and showed him how to hit the button. He helped with a few flips, but mainly wanted to race his Lightening McQueen car and hit the glass. But, either way, he got me back in the groove. :)

1 comment:

SwtGrl80 said...

Boy, I wish that I had pinball games at home when I was a kid. Those kids are going to have a ton of fun through the years!

Favorite Arcade Auctions

Triple boot iMac with Snow Leopard, El Capitan, and Batocera... Notes, Tips, Tricks, and Hints

Well, well, well.   I think I got it?  Use my notes at your own risk.  BACK UP BEFORE PARITIONING AND ERASE HD DATA! Here's the basics f...