Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Bob Roberts arrives


:) Wow. It's true, it's all true. The Real Bob Roberts experience is professional, friendly, and accurate.

Here's my loot! Friendly emails. Quick and timely. And, I got a Holiday Pen. A freakin' pen! LOL (No fabled moon pie, but that's okay.) Some guy on KLOV recently complained about _not_ getting a bit of schwag, on an order, once. Boo hoo. Really.

3 cap kits, a solder sucker, solder, some lamps for my pinball machine. Let's see how long before I actually use any of it. Gotta rearrange my basement first. Clean it up so the kids can play while I work on the games. Don't want the 2 year old climbing in the back of an open cabinet that's powered up. I have a plan.

No comments:

Triple boot iMac with Snow Leopard, El Capitan, and Batocera... Notes, Tips, Tricks, and Hints

Well, well, well.   I think I got it?  Use my notes at your own risk.  BACK UP BEFORE PARITIONING AND ERASE HD DATA! Here's the basics f...